Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

#freeYourGIS - Here the Custom Template codes samples of the 2019 June "Customizing your tool of choice webinar" : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template

• 1.  #freeYourGIS - Here the Custom Template codes samples of the 2019 June "Customizing your tool of choice webinar" : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template

Posted 06-14-2019 06:17
    Edited by Monica Di Martino 07-17-2019 13:46
      |   view attached

#freeYourGIS 2019 June "Customizing your tool of choice webinar" : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template (sample codes)

During the  #freeYourGIS "Customizing your tool of choice" webinar @Andreas Homa, @Peter Møller and myself presented on June 6th
    - You might look at the webinar video registration here  Webinar Video Registration -  I have showed how to change a map information Custom Template outside of the SS(A) Enterprise Designer tool and how to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow.  The Spectrum data-flow used has been created by Andreas during the webinar, and it creates a Spider Graph around a POS clicked on the map.

#Idea #Training

You can download the promised Custom Template files samples used in my demo here below, and you might look at the animated GIF of the demo. The data showed in the demo are Lidl POS and other in Germany, just as a sample. 

Don't hesitate to ask us for questions and further details.#freeYourGIS 2019 June Customizing your tool of choice webinar : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template

​​

------------------------------
    Monica Di Martino
    EMEA LI/GIS Presales Engineer
    Pitney Bowes
    ​​

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: #freeYourGIS - Here the Custom Template codes samples of the 2019 June "Customizing your tool of choice webinar" : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template

Posted 07-08-2019 09:09
    Edited by Monica Di Martino 07-08-2019 09:13
    Here an amazing example of using the NG accordion - like the samples codes shared above in #freeYourGIS - in the custom template (see the left panel of the screenshot below) by @Tim Warfe

Would you like to share an example of your fantastic custom template?

https://maps.moorabool.vic.gov.au/

CustomTemplateSample

thanks
    Monica

​​

Monica Di Martino
    Pitney Bowes

• 3.  RE: #freeYourGIS - Here the Custom Template codes samples of the 2019 June "Customizing your tool of choice webinar" : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template

Posted 07-08-2019 18:49
    Thank you @Monica Di Martino.

I've found accordion to be a very useful function to neaten up the Info Panel and break the data layers into sections for the end user.

Regards

Tim Warfe
    GIS Officer
    MOORABOOL SHIRE COUNCIL

• 4.  RE: #freeYourGIS - Here the Custom Template codes samples of the 2019 June "Customizing your tool of choice webinar" : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template

Posted 07-31-2019 11:12
    Edited by Monica Di Martino 07-31-2019 11:38
    Hi @Tim Warfe,

answering to your question to change the Accordion ​for looking it  a bit nicer I'd suggest you to use a button in the accordion group header . For the sample here attached I'd set  

<accordion [closeOthers]="true">
            <accordion-group [isOpen]="true">
                    <button class="btn btn-link btn-block clearfix" style="text-align: left;" accordion-heading>
                            <font size=-1><i class="nucleo nc-icon-outline ui-2_layers"></i>&nbsp;<strong>{{panelOneTitle}}</strong></font>
                        </button>

instead of
    <accordion [closeOthers]="true">
            <accordion-group [isOpen]="true" heading= "{{panelOneTitle}}">

Looking froward for your feedback. Keep in touch. Monica

Monica Di Martino
    Pitney Bowes

• 5.  RE: #freeYourGIS - Here the Custom Template codes samples of the 2019 June "Customizing your tool of choice webinar" : How to invoke a Spectrum Data Flow from a SSA map information Custom Template, how to use the Angular Accordion and how to create a Line Chart in a Custom Template

Posted 07-31-2019 18:15
    Thank you @Monica Di Martino,

Check out https://maps.moorabool.vic.gov.au/ to see the Accordion buttons in action as suggested.  Looks nice!!

Cheers

Tim​

Tim Warfe
    GIS Officer
    MOORABOOL SHIRE COUNCIL