The latest release of EngageOne Compose 4.4 SP11 R1, including EngageOne Designer / Generate 6.6 SP11 R1 and Deliver 3.1 R1 is now available.
This includes new releases of the following products :
Note - As with all EngageOne Server 4.4.11 onward releases, the EngageOne Deliver installation media is bundled with the EngageOne Server release zip.
- EngageOne Server 4.4 SP11 R1 [ 184.108.40.2062 ]
- EngageOne Deliver 3.1 R1
- EngageOne Interactive Editor (ActiveX & Desktop App Cross-Browser) 6.6 SP11 R1 [ 220.127.116.110 ]
- EngageOne Designer 6.6 SP11 R1 [ 18.104.22.1680 ]
- EngageOne Generate 6.6 SP11 R1 [ 22.214.171.1240 ]
- EngageOne Content Author 6.6 SP11 R1 [ 126.96.36.1990 ]
- EngageOne Key Map Generator 6.6 SP11 R1 [ 188.8.131.520 ]
These releases are available to download from the e-Store.
- Please request a download link from Precisely customer support.
Download failure ?
In case of download failures , do not reply to this post.
Please e-mail a report of the issue to Fulfillment -> Fulfillment_Case@Precisely.com
A Full list of New features and cumulative issue fixes for each product can be found in each Product's release notes available on the Precisely support site.
EngageOne Content Author
New in this release
EngageOne Server Effective / Withdrawn date for Publishable Active Content
This release introduces the EngageOne Server effective/withdrawn date feature, for active content effective dates specified via SOAP requests or via NA-Batch trigger file / parameter. Refer to EngageOne Server Release Notes for full details.
EngageOne Designer Installation prerequisite update for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 – 2019
This Microsoft component requires a reboot and will trigger any pending Windows updates installation,
which then involves further reboots. As a result, this will remove the Resume part of the Designer
• We recommend installing any pending Windows Updates before starting the Designer installation
process to ensure a seamless Resume on reboot experience and to speed up the installation.
Ghostscript 9.54 support
This release adds support for Ghostscript 9.54 as required for ;
- Importing EPS / PDF files in Designer
- Importing EPS images in Content Author
- Generate DOC1MAKE External Keyed Image metrics generation
- EPS input / Postscript output in EngageOne Server Key Map Generator.
Note - Use Ghostscript 32 Bit version for Designer, Content Author and Key Map Generator, and the relevant 32 or 64 Bit version that matches the Windows Generate installation.
Designer / Generate - Sorting XML Repeating Data Fields within Design Repeating data and Transaction tables
This release adds Designer and Generate support for sorting XML data using fields within child records.
Suitable fields are available for selection in the Sort entry fields in the Design Editor Table and Repeating Data dialog.
Note that the Design Editor Repeating Data dialog Sort page Create Field Alias button has been removed as it is no longer needed to select child fields.
Content Author SFTP support
This release of Content Author adds support for Secure File Transfer - SFTP - for message publish deployment using Windows OpenSSH 7.6 or later.
Content Author Web Client and ActiveX Message Editor support for Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer (IE) mode
This release of Content Author adds support for Microsoft Edge browser IE mode execution of Content Author web client and ActiveX Message Editor for all Content Author web client roles. Refer to the Content Author Release notes for Edge IE Mode setup and configuration details for each role.
- Server, Designer and Generate release media documentation includes Compose / Communicate integration guides.
- Documentation feedback page is included with all English Server, Designer, Generate, Content Author, Deliver PDF documentation available with this release.
EngageOne Server ,Generate and Deliver support has been added for RHEL / CentOS Long term supported 7.9 version.
EngageOne Server / Generate support for RHEL / CentOS 7.7 has ended in line with vendor end of support for this version.
Advance retirement notices
During 2022, the following will be retired ;
- Windows Server 2012 R2 .
- SQL Server 2012
- Windows 32 Bit Generate
- Designer Publish for Compose Cloud for 6.6.9 and 6.6.10 versions
- DOC1PCE will no longer be shipped with Generate release media
Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest relevant version as soon as possible, and to start DOC1PCE to Enrichment migration.
EngageOne Compose (Designer / Generate)