Updated EngageOne® Designer, EngageOne® Generate, and EngageOne® Interactive Editors v6.6 SP10 versions are now available
The latest cumulative release update versions [22.214.171.124] are now available to download from our e-Store.
This includes new releases of the following products :
- EngageOne Designer 6.6 SP10 [ 126.96.36.199]
- EngageOne Interactive Editor (ActiveX & Desktop App Cross-Browser) 6.6 SP10 [ 188.8.131.52]
- EngageOne Generate 6.6 SP10 (Windows, AIX, Linux x64, Solaris, Z/OS) [ 184.108.40.206]
- EngageOne Key Map Generator 6.6 SP10 [ 220.127.116.11]
- EngageOne Content Author 6.6 SP10 remains at the previous release update [ 18.104.22.168]
First time download ?
- Please contact your regional technical support team for download details.
Downloaded previously ?
If you have downloaded a previous 6.6 Service Pack 9 or 10 release, the links for each product download are unchanged.
The existing Service Pack 9 / 10 links can be used to download the newest release version.
The list of all 6.6.x fixes to date, including those new in this release, can be viewed in the "Software changes in this release" PDF file attached to this release announcement or from the Compose documentation site :
Software changes in this release (New Window)
Download failure ?
In case of download failures , please e-mail a report of the issue to PB Fulfillment here -> : Fulfillment teamNew in this EngageOne Designer / Generate / Interactive Editors Release
EngageOne Designer / Generate support for Action layout switching extended to "Double sided tumble"
- This release adds support for the Design logic map Action dialog to change the Generate output layout to Tumble mode, in addition to the existing Simplex or Duplex layouts.
- Note: This feature requires supported Simplex / Duplex / Tumble Device layouts to be set to the highest available Duplex/Tumble Layout setting in order for the Design logic Action change to take effect.
EngageOne Designer - Active Content Publish performance improvement
- For example – Set AFPDS device initial Layout setting to Double sided tumble if switching between Action -> Simplex / Duplex and Tumble is required in the logic.
EngageOne Designer - Generate Dictionary update to match Dictionary Alias type with Data Format type
- Designer Publish in cases where the same Active Content is referenced many times within the Parent Publication or Active Content has been reworked in this release to introduce a significant performance improvement for this scenario.
- Designer "Generate Dictionary" in this release onwards, updates the Data Dictionary Field Alias types based on the original Data Format (On-Demand or Interactive) Data Field type.
- Users updating existing Data Dictionaries are recommended to try the Dictionary "Trial run" feature to produce a report of the data type updates before applying the automatic Field type updates.
EngageOne Designer - Publication editor / Document opened in context update
- Users migrating Designer Interactive Data Formats from DOC1 5.x versions should open the migrated Interactive Data Format, acknowledge the resulting "Upgrade required" dialog, and re-save the Interactive Data Format before Regenerating / updating the Dictionary.
EngageOne Generate - Windows DOC1PCE (32 and 64 Bit) update for Text file handling
- Designer Publication editor has been updated so that closing Public Documents opened in context from the Publication level no longer report incorrect "Logic map integrity" errors.
EngageOne Interactive Editor (ActiveX and Desktop App) - Interactive Variable & Modify Prompt - Blank prompt update
- Windows DOC1PCE (32 and 64 Bit versions) has been updated so that reading Text files such as Journal or User Exit control files no longer hangs.
EngageOne Interactive Editor (ActiveX and Desktop App) - Modify Prompt - Character length Label and Value update
- Interactive Editors have been updated so that selecting a a Blank choice from either an Interactive Variable or Modify Prompt drop down list will use the Blank choice instead of selecting a previous list value choice.
- Interactive Editors have been updated so that any changes in the Design "Modify Prompt" character length for Label and Value are shown correctly in the Interactive Editors so that the updated prompts are not truncated.
EngageOne Compose (Designer / Generate)
Watford, United Kingdom