Verimove

View Only
  • 1.  Verimove 4.0 - CASS Cycle O - database versions

Posted 07-12-2023 06:39

Greetings -   

I am confused on the timing of being able to install and test Verimove 4.0 before 8/1/2023.

As I read through the documentation -

• it states that Verimove 4.0 is not backwards compatible with the CASS CYCLE N (version 9) databases.
    • and Cass Cycle O (version 10) databases are not backwards compatible with previous versions of Verimove,  only 4.0

The monthly databases are not released until late in the Month. 

• The JULY dbs were released on JUNE 27th.
    • It looks like the first available version of CYCLE O (version 10) dbs will be the AUG release -
      • which would normally be released late JULY.

I'm trying to figure out the timing of installing and testing Verimove 4.0 - and the new version of the DBs - before 7/31 - when my software will stop working (per the email received with new NCOALink keys):

Precisely is pleased to announce the release of VeriMove 4.0. This release is a mandatory update, the previous release will not be supported after July 31, 2023.

The USPS will be ending the delivery of the data needed to build the previous 9.x databases compatible with previous version of VeriMove. The last delivery of the 9.x databases will be in July, 2023. They will expire at the same time as the USPS CASS Cycle N on July 31, 2033.
     I feel like at best I may only have the last 3-4 days of August to get this up and running (2 of those being a weekend).
    Am I missing something here - or misunderstanding the timing? 
    Thank you,
    Anita Hayes

------------------------------
    Anita Hayes
    CORNERSTONE BRANDS
    OH

• 2.  RE: Verimove 4.0 - CASS Cycle O - database versions

Employee
    Posted 07-12-2023 08:59

Hi Anita,

I will open a Case for you and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,

Patrice

Patrice Rasp
    Precisely Software Inc.
    Manahawkin NJ