Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  "Unable to update the information template mappings for the new Map Project" - V2020.1

Posted 08-26-2022 06:18

Hi,

We just upgraded to Spectrum / SSA 2020.1. I'm trying to grant sub-admin role to some users. Everything works fine except when a user saves a project as a new project, is getting "Unable to update the information template mappings for the new Map Project". And the Info templates are not saved from initial project.

Then if I open Project settings / Business maps / Templates (authenticated with this username, not admin), select the right templates from the list and then "Save", we get "Unable to update info template mappings for Map Project". Any other settings are saved, but not for templates.

Is there any solution for this problem? I'm missing something?

Thank you,

Marius

------------------------------
    made

• 2.  RE: "Unable to update the information template mappings for the new Map Project" - V2020.1

Posted 08-26-2022 13:55
    Edited by Monica Di Martino 08-26-2022 13:55
    Hi Marius,

thanks for reaching out to us. I hope you're fine.
    Great question! May I ask you for sending this request to our technical support Precisely Support <support@precisely.com> , please?
    You might add me in cc.

Talk to you soon!
    kind regards
    Monica

Monica Di Martino
    Precisely
    Senior Sales Engineer
    EMEA

• 3.  RE: "Unable to update the information template mappings for the new Map Project" - V2020.1

Posted 08-31-2022 05:06
    Hello Marius,

thank you for your question. 

In Spectrum Spatial 2022.1 we have added this capability where sub-admin roles can save custom template configuration while save as/clone map projects. Our suggestion is to install the newest release - so please, update from Spectrum Spatial 2020.1 to 2022.1. We might have a call to talk about it. Talk to you soon!  

All the best,
    Monica 

Monica Di Martino
    Precisely
    Sales Engineer, Location Intelligence and Data Enrichment
    EMEA