Precisely Enterworks

View Only
  • 1.  Schedule Export for Category Specific Data

Posted 10-17-2023 09:09

Hi All,

I am hoping to receive help from this forum. We have a use case to export category-specific data more frequently. If it is a one-time request, we can use the advanced option in the UI and generate one file per each taxonomy node. By checking the advanced export option 'Separate Files For Category Attributes Based on Control Value,' multiple export files will be generated, one file per taxonomy node. Is there a way to do this in a scheduled fashion? If so, what are the different settings involved in setting up scheduled exports? I have tried using the post-processor in the scheduled export, specifically 'com.enterworks.services.exports.ProcessTaxonomyTemplateExport,' but it's generating all taxonomy nodes into a single file. Also, i made sure set up "Split File Control" options with appropriate taxonomy node information in the export template used.  Please let me know if anyone has some tips to accomplish this. Thanks in advance.

-Sreehari

------------------------------
    Sreehari Seerla
    Sr. Developer
    HD Supply
    Atlanta GA

• 2.  RE: Schedule Export for Category Specific Data

Posted 10-18-2023 10:30

Hi Sreehari, have you tried running the scheduled export without any of the post processing and just the Split File Control checked on the export template? That seems to be working for me when I run the scheduled export and it exports with different taxonomy nodes. 

Brandon Sevre
    Product Information System Administrator
    Graco
    Rogers MN