Spectrum Technology Platform

View Only
  • 1.  Quick Search function from created query to be used by others

Posted 05-24-2022 01:18
    G'day;

How can I create a Quick Search function from created query to be used by others?

Cheers,

------------------------------
    Ayman Hamzeh
    Cassowary Coast Regional Council
    INNISFAIL QLD

• 2.  RE: Quick Search function from created query to be used by others
    Best Answer

Posted 05-30-2022 10:34
    Edited by Peter Møller 05-31-2022 01:53
    Hi Ayman,

May I ask you for conforming your question, please? If I understood well you need to set a Quick Search query in Spectrum Spatial, a query created from another query, that can be used for other users. 

Hoping this answers to your question: Spectrum Spatial has the Quick Search functionality, here the steps to do for setting it

1) in Spectrum Spatial Manager you can create Named Table View with or without parameters. The possibility to set and use parameters is in Spectrum Spatial Manager> Create View> Advanced. You need to use @parameter  for creating a parameter value that will be input by the user in Spectrum Spatial. The description how to create View (o query) with parameters or without is here

https://docs.precisely.com/docs/sftw/spectrum/22.1/en/webhelp/Spatial/Spatial/source/Resources/resources/repoman/create_viewtable_parameters.html
    2) go to Spectrum Spatial (Analyst) Project Settings, in Business Maps >Query you can set the View (so the query) for the specific table you have created it - under column "Assign admin defined column"
    3) set Quick Search flag to true in the Functionality Profile in Spectrum Spatial Manager

Looking forward for your feedback, thanks.
    kind regards,
    Monica   

Monica Di Martino
    Precisely
    Senior Sales Engineer, Location Intelligence and Data Enrichment
    EMEA

• 3.  RE: Quick Search function from created query to be used by others

Posted 05-30-2022 19:00
    Good morning Monica;

Actually Duri has solved it for us and his solution is the same as yours.
    It is the same document you sent me, with explanation how to use advanced ViewTable in SSA Manager.
    I could not close this post.

It is solved.

Thank you for your help Monica.

Cheers,

Ayman Hamzeh
    Cassowary Coast Regional Council
    INNISFAIL QLD