Automate

View Only
  • 1.  ME32L SA Item Price Condition Update Error on Every Other Input Row

Posted 01-20-2023 17:33
    Hi Experts,

I am getting error  "No batch input data for dynpro (SAPMM06E 0211 Item, Outline Agreement) " when I run a script I recorded on every other record.  I can process the errors, and again every other transaction fails.  If I keep repeating, all transactions will eventually successfully process.  However, this is not ideal given that we have hundreds of line items to update.

The recording is transaction ME32L for Purchasing Scheduling Agreement Changes.  The script positions on an input item, then clicks the Price Condition button, adds a new price condition validity period, returns to the item overview screen, and saves the change.

Thanks in advance for your help.

------------------------------
    Mark Perkins | Purchasing Business Process Analyst
    Allison Transmission, Inc. | 3172424137

• 2.  RE: ME32L SA Item Price Condition Update Error on Every Other Input Row

Employee
    Posted 02-02-2023 10:27
    Hi Mark,

The best way to debug this is run in debug mode to see why it's failing for every other line. 

Does it remember where you left off on line item tabs, for example?  If so, ensure you return to the starting tab in the recording after navigating and updating data on other tabs.

Please give that a try.  If you're still stuck, please post your script and template (cleanse data as needed).

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 3.  RE: ME32L SA Item Price Condition Update Error on Every Other Input Row

Posted 02-03-2023 03:21
    hi Mark, Sidrid is right. I had same issue with ME32K.  Add to the script a screen right after you enter to SA  where you pushing "overview" button
    and put condition "not first transaction".The thing is when you editing same SA but different item , sap will brings you to item details in second run.

I also have case where I needed to add additional condition in column Q.
    there is formula" =COUNTIF(C2:C2;C2)" to check if I use the same contract number or different .if you use different, then you don't need to push "overview "button cos you start from overview.
    hope it helps, Rado

Radoslav Magal | baa
    PPG Industries International, Inc. – Hong Kong Branch | +421902977855