Automate

View Only
  • 1.  JEST table Criteria

Posted 04-19-2023 17:49
      |   view attached

I am trying to match a filter being done in COOIS. I have attached a screen showing what the setting is in SAP and what I have build in Windchill but my counts do not come out the same. Any thoughts would be helpful.

<quillbot-extension-portal></quillbot-extension-portal>

------------------------------
    Benjamin Kielas
    Generac Power Systems, Inc.
    WAUKESHA WI

• 2.  RE: JEST table Criteria

Employee
    Posted 04-19-2023 19:23

Hi Benjamin

Can you please share what the use case is?  And perhaps your query?
    For example, I have used JEST for PM work order queries, pull the status names that are listed in the status field of the WO.

But I didn't filter on STAT.  

For your STAT filter, what if you used the IN operator for I0001 I0002.  And because it must be equal to one of those, by default it won't be I0012. 
    Like this for confirmed or settlement rule created:

Does that work?  Or are you trying to do something completely different?

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

• 3.  RE: JEST table Criteria

Posted 04-19-2023 21:08

Thanks for the quick response on some ideas to try. I tried the IN idea and come up with the same count. I have attached the two step query running AFKO file first to sort out material number and MRP group needed. Then to filter down to status using object to connect. Is my issue doing two steps can this be done in one query? 
    I also added a photo of the COOIS inputs that might help. The Status Selection Profile ZATP is status Released or Created, and not Delivered.
    My count in COOIS is 537 and my two step is at 676. When I cross check them I only get 177 that match. Note the delta that do not match do not have any status. 

<quillbot-extension-portal></quillbot-extension-portal>

Benjamin Kielas
    WAUKESHA WI

Attachment(s)

Qsq
    SR-553597 JEST TJ02T.Qsq   42 KB 1 version
    XLSX
    COOIS 4-18.XLSX   53 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: JEST table Criteria

Employee
    Posted 04-20-2023 20:04

Hi Benjamin

The day got away from me, so I have two things I can share in general terms:

(1) because the object id is a combination of string and object number, you can't join the tables

(2) could the second query have more results because the object status has multiple values?  For example, I know PM work orders can show created, released, settlement setup, and closed.  So if you are querying JEST with more than one status in the condition, it will return a row for each status that matches - not just one row for all of them.

IDK if either of these help, but I wanted to try to get back to you.

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

• 5.  RE: JEST table Criteria

Posted 04-20-2023 21:53

Thanks for the extra response. What we ended up doing is run three queries. First one with the needed statuses Released and Created.  Second one of the two statuses to not include Deliverd and Deleted. With those two lists I then ran JEST file one more time looking up IN list of the first query and NOT IN of the second query giving me the delta.

I now need to go back to my other post as I need this list to output Basic start date oldest to newest date not by production order number...

Benjamin Kielas
    WAUKESHA WI