Automate

View Only
  • 1.  Issue when posting with FBB1 (COBL-VORNR missing from SAPLKACB screen)

Posted 03-15-2023 18:46
    Edited by Arun Mathews 03-16-2023 08:48

Hello,

I've created a Batch Input mode recording (script and template attached) that calls SAP tcode FBB1 to mass upload FX postings. The script includes fields from the SAPLKACB screen like Cost Center, WBS, Network, etc. When running the script, it comes up with an error 'COBL-VORNR is not enabled or is missing from screen SAPLKACB0002' (see pic 1 below). See Pic 2 for the message in the SAP GUI when I run the script in Debug mode. In the SAP GUI while in Debug mode, this is not exactly a hard error and if I press the Enter or the green check mark, I'm able to get past the COBL-VORNR message (Pic 3).

Any suggestions on how I can get past the message? Is there a way to add a step that mimics pressing the Enter or green check mark when not in Debug mode?

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Additional info:

• Line 1 (row 3) GL acct has a field status group where Profit Center is mandatory, and the remaining fields are optional.
    • Line 2 (row 4) GL acct has a field status group where Profit Center and Trading Partner Profit Center are optional, and the rest are suppressed.

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Arun Mathews

• 2.  RE: Issue when posting with FBB1 (COBL-VORNR missing from SAPLKACB screen)

Employee
    Posted 03-21-2023 09:51

Hi! 

Is there a specific reason why you picked batch mode for this? 

I would try the following to see if it helps before creating a support ticket for further investigation. 

1. Record in Standard mode (Non Batch with Controls) and run it again.
    2. Try this step by step guide - this is for FB01 but will work similarly for FBB1. There is a Fast Data Entry option to make this easier to record. http://winshuttle-help.s3.amazonaws.com/step-by-step/en/studio/fb01-step-by-step_11.htm

Jayasri Varyani
    Winshuttle North America

• 3.  RE: Issue when posting with FBB1 (COBL-VORNR missing from SAPLKACB screen)

Posted 03-21-2023 10:28
      |   view attached

Hi Jayasri,

Thanks for your response.

1) I did try the recording in Standard mode at first but was getting the same COBL-VORNR message. I've attached the FBB1 script Standard mode for reference. When that did not work, that's when I switched to Batch mode to see if that would enable me to get past the COBL message.

2) Yes, that's the same FB01 guide I used to create the FBB1 recording in Standard mode.

Please let me know if a support ticket can be raised.

Thanks for your assistance!

Arun

Arun Mathews

Attachment(s)

• 4.  RE: Issue when posting with FBB1 (COBL-VORNR missing from SAPLKACB screen)

Employee
    Posted 03-22-2023 10:11
    Edited by Sigrid Kok 03-22-2023 10:12

Hi Arun

The FB01/FBB1/etc series (excluding tcodes like FB5#/FB6#/FB7# with tables that allow you to enter any of the fields) show varying information on the details of each line item based on the different types of GL accounts, as each may have different input fields in the details. 

To work around this, you'll need to:

• Figure out the right pattern and use IF statements around the variable fields - example if GL account begins with 45 then the input field will appear and thus be relevant - so you would upload that field - like COBL-VORNR
    • use one of the newer tcodes to upload the journal entry, like FB50
    • use a BAPI

Hope that helps,

Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.