Automate

View Only
  • 1.  Evolve: Values of repeating table disappear while loading the form again

Posted 04-06-2023 11:17

Hello
    in my form in view "procurement" I have a querie that insert the plant values in a repeating table. So User have by starting the form 5 lines with the fix values "Werk" and "Lagerort"

Than user insert all other values like "EK-Gruppe", "Dispomerkmal" etc.
    When the user now save the form because he want to work later on it and he open the form again all insert values are missing because the querie runs by starting the form. When the querie runs all values are away.

Thank your for your help.
    Jana

------------------------------
    Jana Kuschmierz
    Rigips AG

• 2.  RE: Evolve: Values of repeating table disappear while loading the form again

Employee
    Posted 04-06-2023 12:06

Hi Jana

Save will save all data in the form. 

You can look at the version history of the workflow instance and click on one of them to view the form from there (status view)
    OR download the xml to double to ensure the data was saved

Then I would look at rules firing when you open the form.  <ctl> <f12> will open the debugger and you can copy the rules, which saves them to a text file, and check if there are rules are are (re)setting values.

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

• 3.  RE: Evolve: Values of repeating table disappear while loading the form again

Employee
    Posted 04-19-2023 06:19

Hi Jana,
    looks like your form-xml is reloaded based on some rules or any query/webservices triggered on start (i.e Form load)
    Please try following :
    * query element configured to run on start change it to run on rule.
    * add a button to the form and add rule to run this query on button click.
    * deploy the solution, open template. 
    * click on button to run the query, fill in the data that is need to be filled manually, then save the form.
    * open the saved form and check if the values persists.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    Hammad Naeem
    SE II - Precisely Software Inc

Hammad Naeem
    Precisely Software Inc.