Automate

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Date Format error: An incorrect date format was specified. The required format for the date parameter is yyyy-mm-dd.

• 1.  Date Format error: An incorrect date format was specified. The required format for the date parameter is yyyy-mm-dd.

Posted 03-19-2024 13:37

I have an MM01 script that functions successfully in Studio with valid from date format of mm/dd/yyyy. This script has successfully run with both excel and XML mappings.

When I import the script and place in an Evolve Form with repeating table I get the following error...

Err:An incorrect date format was specified. The required format for the date parameter is yyyy-mm-dd.

I have done this in both my original solution and a test solution (screen shot below) and continue to get the same error.

I have tried different data types (text, Date, Date Picker, etc.). I have looked at default settings in the Evolve app, Studio and SAP SU3. I have also tried rules that force the data in the date format. I have formerly used an MM01 script in an evolve form successfully with the field set as a date picker (what the field imports as) without having to make any adjustments however the field was not in a repeating table.

------------------------------
    Ann Davis
    Technical Data Analyst

• 2.  RE: Date Format error: An incorrect date format was specified. The required format for the date parameter is yyyy-mm-dd.

Posted 03-19-2024 14:08

Found my issue to be default date fields in my script I had not considered. Once those fields were disabled the form functioned as expected.

Ann Davis
    Technical Data Analyst