Assure DQ

View Only
  • 1.  CWSIT0088E no messaging engines in bus InfogixAssureBus running

Posted 06-07-2022 11:40
    CWSIT0088E: There are currently no messaging engines in bus InfogixAssureBus running. Additional failure information: CWSIT0103E: No messaging engine was found that matched the following parameters: bus=InfogixAssureBus, targetGroup=null, targetType=BusMember, targetSignificance=Preferred, transportChain=InboundSecureMessaging, proximity=Bus  ---- Has anyone faced this error before ?

------------------------------
    Harsha Hosur
    Erie Indemnity Company
    Erie PA

• 2.  RE: CWSIT0088E no messaging engines in bus InfogixAssureBus running

Employee
    Posted 06-07-2022 11:51
    Edited by Matthew Kennedy 06-07-2022 12:00
    Hi Harsha,

It appears that your InfogixAssureBus is offline ( or not functioning correctly ). I recommend following what is outlined within the following article : 

Clearing JMS Store Errors (precisely.com)

Moving forward, I welcome the team to post these questions within the Assure DQ community rather than the announcement page : Assure DQ - Precisely Knowledge Communities

If any additional questions surface, I look forward to discussing further within the community forum.

Matthew Kennedy

Edit : Migrated this post to the "Assure DQ Community" for the team

• 3.  RE: CWSIT0088E no messaging engines in bus InfogixAssureBus running

Posted 06-07-2022 19:25
    Hi Matthew,

Clearing JMS file and restart of the servers helped resolve the messaging engine issue . 

This issue started after our infrastructure team performed an Red Hat Enterprise Linux - Security Patches and restarted the server. Do you know why it would result in this messaging engine issue and do you suggest following this process every time an security patch is done ?.

Harsha Hosur
    Erie Indemnity Company
    Erie PA

• 4.  RE: CWSIT0088E no messaging engines in bus InfogixAssureBus running

Employee
    Posted 06-08-2022 07:49
    Hi Harsha,

JMS corruptions trigger for various reason, though is not necessarily a direct result of server patching. In this instance it may have surfaced due to an improper shutdown of the application server.

Matthew Kennedy