Automate

View Only
  • 1.  Chained scripts - how to download

Posted 12-13-2022 10:27
    Hi,

I'm trying to download a chained script that was created by a colleague. I only manage to download / edit the first of the scripts, does anyone know how I can access the following script(s), if they were not created by me?

Thanks, Aitor

------------------------------
    Aitor Arruti Aizpurua | Master Data
    Yara International Asa |

• 2.  RE: Chained scripts - how to download
    Best Answer

Posted 01-04-2023 16:23
    Hello Aitor,

The best way I found to download chained/linked scripts is to do so from Foundation.  If you find the main script in your Transaction Script list, click the little arrow next to the name to open the Properties of it.  Then click on the Documents Tab.  You should then see the list of scripts that are chained/linked in the Linked/Multi Files section.  I right click and download each from there.

If you do not have Foundation, and doing that from Studio, you need to go to the Run tab>Data Settings in the ribbon you should be able to select each of the scripts.  You would need to go through them all and then once one is open, you can save that.

I hope this helps!

Scott Gorski
    General Mills | Process Automation COE

• 3.  RE: Chained scripts - how to download

Posted 01-05-2023 08:59
    I had no idea you could do that from Foundation! I knew you could from Studio, but had no idea about the Foundation portion. Thank you!

Vanessa Kutasi | Application Analyst II
    IDEXX | New England WUG Leader