Other Software and Data

View Only
  • 1.  January Community Update

Community Manager
    Posted 01-21-2020 12:32

Welcome to a new year on the Knowledge Communities!

The community is going to be teeming with information this year, from small updates to new releases, and news of the new people in charge of Software and Data, the Knowledge Communities is the place to stay in the loop on all the happenings around here.

How do you stay up to date? Well, that's easy: join the individual communities you care about to get a daily digest of the conversations you won't want to miss out on. I recently ran the numbers, and more than 50% of our members are not part of an individual community. Are you one of them? Make one of your New Year's resolutions to Be in the Know and click "Join" on one of our many communities:

Step 1: Go to the All Communities list

Click on Communities > All Communities

Step 2: Click the Join button on your desired community

Click the Join button on the community you want to join

Step 3: Set your email preferences

Choose your email preferences and click Yes

Not sure what these email preferences are? Check out this FAQ to learn more.

The New Year is also a good time to look back on what we accomplished in the year before. I'd like to recognize our Top Contributors of 2019 (in no particular order):

@Duri Bradshaw
    @Tim Warfe

@Rebecca Marks
    @John Ievers
    @Confirm Support Ringway Jacobs
    @James Nolet
    @George Corea
    @Kalu Ribush
    @Afzal Hussain
    @Jane Mason
    @Stuart Carter

The people above have been awarded a badge for their community dedication - thank you all. Want to earn this badge for 2020? You can be a Top 2020 Contributor by interacting with your peers here on the site! The more you participate, the higher your chances of being a Top Contributor will be.

Happy 2020 everyone! I look forward to seeing what new and exciting knowledge we can share together in this new year.

------------------------------
    Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager
    ------------------------------