Other Software and Data

View Only

I'm proud of my team – we've been named a Forrester Wave(TM) leader in Location Intelligence

• 1.  I'm proud of my team – we've been named a Forrester Wave(TM) leader in Location Intelligence

Posted 12-06-2018 14:52

I don't want this come across as self-serving, but I feel our clients and partners should know that Forrester, a leading analyst and advisory firm, has ranked us a leader in Location Intelligence solutions. You are actually a large part of why we were ranked this way, because many of you have been integral in the evolution of our products and our product strategy. Whether it's through the betas, or dialog on the Knowledge Communities, or through the conversations you've had with our consultants and product managers, your input has helped put us in this position.  We are also thrilled that many of you agreed to participate as references for us during this process.  Thank you all very much!

Why should this be important to you? Well I think it tells you a few things:

1. You'll always have access to the best solutions available in the industry
    2. You'll have a strong voice in how we move forward with new solutions and enhancements to existing ones
    3. Our expertise, based on having many similar clients and implementations in your industry, means you have access to a team who can help you lead your industry in the application of these tools

I encourage you to read the report and I welcome any questions you may have, and I thank you for your participation in our product development efforts. Keep an eye on the community for more ways you can add your voice to these plans. And of course, if you want to up your game the community is perfect place to learn how.

Here's a link to the report: https://reprints.forrester.com/#/assets/2/423/RES141630/reports

------------------------------
    Clarence Hempfield
    VP, Location Intelligence
    ------------------------------