Other Software and Data

View Only
  • 1.  November Community Update

Community Manager
    Posted 11-21-2019 13:44
    Greetings everyone,

Time for your monthly update on the Knowledge Communities!

First up, you may have noticed the beautiful update to our Home page. We're working hard to make the site engaging, intuitive, and accessible to everyone. In that same vein, we're planning for the new year, and we'd like your help. Take a few moments to fill out this Community Contributors Survey to tell us what your interests are, and how you would prefer to be rewarded. If you include your email address at the end of the survey, you'll be entered to win some wireless earbuds (or we'll make a charitable donation on your behalf if you don't want the earbuds).

Lastly, I've noticed quite a lot of the members here on the site haven't joined an individual community yet. There are so many benefits to joining the individual communities, including getting daily or weekly updates on what's going on in that community. If you haven't done so yet, you can get started by visiting the Product Communities list and click the "Join" button for the products you use. You'll be notified of news, events, and get invites to sneak peeks that only Community members have access to. Not to mention you'll connect with your fellow users and be able to get tips from others, as well as offer your own suggestions.

As always, I love hearing from you members! Have a suggestion or feedback for the Community? Fill out that Community Contributors Survey, and send me a message so my team and I can keep improving the site for you. Kcmoderator@pb.com is the best place to get in contact with us outside of the survey.

See you in the communities!

------------------------------
    Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager
    ------------------------------