Other Software and Data

View Only
  • 1.  Design Thinking to Improve Client & Employee Experience

Employee
    Posted 09-09-2019 10:30

Are you aware of the positive impact that design thinking can have on you, your employees, products and clients? I earned my LUMA Design Thinking Practitioner Certification earlier this year and it was an outstanding experience & development opportunity.

The programme has armed me with better ways to collaborate to solve client and employee challenges, small or big. I was excited to see the passionate input and engagement during our MapInfo User Forum in London during the summer. During the workshop our clients came up with fantastic ideas regarding additions to the product road map. At the same time, we are also using the various methodologies internally to increase employee satisfaction and engagement, but also to understand what our teams believe PB can improve to deliver an outstanding client experience.

I highly recommend the LUMA programme to everyone interested in upping their problem-solving and collaboration game, particularly around client and employee experience!

I am also curious, who of our clients or partners is already using design thinking to increase innovation in their organisation? Who would be interested in learning more about it or be part of a workshop? Please share your experience with design thinking and do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

#CXmatters #listentwiceasmuchasyouspeak #innovation #designthinking

------------------------------
    Julia Steinecker
    Director Software & Data Support EMEA
    Henley-on-Thames

• 2.  RE: Design Thinking to Improve Client & Employee Experience

Posted 09-18-2019 08:03
    Edited by Susan Bardet 09-18-2019 08:03
    The Design thinking workshop was fantastic and insightful and the knowledge we have gained is helping us to work towards delivering an outstanding client experience. Thanks for organising this.

Susan Bardet
    Software Support Engineer
    susan.bardet@pb.com

Pitney Bowes
    Henley-on-Thames
    RG9 6AB Oxfordshire
    pitneybowes.com