ACR

View Only
  • 1.  UNIDB2 and UNDXDB2 missing from DATALIB for ACR 9.4

Employee
    Posted 04-20-2021 14:16

Hi,

I downloaded ACR 9.4 and ran the INSTALL job to create the DATALIB.  I don't see UNIDB2 or UDXDB2 in the DATALIB dataset.  Should it be there?

Thanks,

Jennifer Hoover

• 2.  RE: UNIDB2 and UNDXDB2 missing from DATALIB for ACR 9.4

Employee
    Posted 04-21-2021 06:05

Our internal installs have those two members in a DBRMLIB, but I don't see that library get unpacked in the RECEIVE.JCL. I'm taking a look at this internally with our teams.

• 3.  RE: UNIDB2 and UNDXDB2 missing from DATALIB for ACR 9.4

Employee
    Posted 04-21-2021 08:22

The RECEIVE.JCL for ACR 9.4 was missing the following step to unpack the DBRMLIB. I updated the JCL within the installation file on the website. The step below will need to be run to unpack the DBRMLIB, which contains UNIDB2 and UDXDB2. I also attached the modified RECEIVE JCL to this note.

//STEP5 EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01,COND=(0,NE)
    //SYSTSPRT DD SYSOUT=*
    //SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
    //SYSUDUMP DD SYSOUT=*
    //SYSOUT DD SYSOUT=*
    //SYSTSIN DD *
    RECEIVE INDS('HHHHHH.UNI.MASTER(DBRM)')
    DSNAME('HHHHHH.MMMMMM.DBRMLIB')

Attached files

RECEIVE.JCL

• 4.  RE: UNIDB2 and UNDXDB2 missing from DATALIB for ACR 9.4

Employee
    Posted 04-22-2021 07:21

Should the INDS be MASTER.XMI?  I tried that and it restored the DBRMLIB.  However the UNIDB2 and UDXDB2 members were not in there.  The BIND member in PROCLIB points to the DATALIB for UNIDB2 and UDXDB2. 

• 5.  RE: UNIDB2 and UNDXDB2 missing from DATALIB for ACR 9.4

Employee
    Posted 04-22-2021 09:24

Jennifer,

After review, it appears that the DBRM is missing from v9.3 though it should be there for v9.4. The above "RECEIVE.JCL" posted by Gerard now includes the following, which was missing prior :

Since you are at the early stages of the v9.4 installation, I recommend uninstalling / removing what was done up to this point, and beginning from scratch. Ensure the following is being utilized :

v9.4 ACR/Summary and ACR/Detail

RECEIVE.JCL

If the issue persists please open a support case so we may work through any lingering issues together over a 'zoom' call.

Matthew Kennedy

• 6.  RE: UNIDB2 and UNDXDB2 missing from DATALIB for ACR 9.4

Employee
    Posted 04-23-2021 09:41

Hi,

I downloaded the XMI again.  I do find UNIDB2 and UDXDB2 in the DBRMLIB.  The DBRMLIB in the BIND JCL in PROCLIB still points to DATALIB, I will change that to the DBRMLIB.

Thanks,