Data360 DQ+

View Only
  • 1.  Enhancement Request

Posted 01-19-2022 09:48

Good Morning - I would like to request the following enhancements to DQ+

1. Comparison tool for release.  We would like a way to see what has changed on a pipeline as we move pipelines between environments.   
    1. Case management – We have no control of what options are available. We would like to exclude certain option from the screen.  Merge cases – edit cases are examples.
    1. When you select a case, View the case, and return the list of cases – it will fail if you try to Route it or Resolve it. The failure causes a refresh and then it works fine.
    1. There needs to be a better way to see the data while testing. It is hard to see the data as it processes through an analysis.  It would be great to have a way to pause an execution and see what the data looks like at a certain node.
    1. A larger box to edit SQL statements on Data Stores! Or better yet an actual editor screen, similar to the one available when you edit JavaScript, that does basic syntax highlighting and validation.
    1. The ability to copy and paste nodes within or between analysis or process models.
    1. When changing something further up in the analysis – it erases join fields, join outputs, recon map source fields, and destination data store field mappings downstream from the node you changed in the analysis.  It would be nice if it didn’t do that.
    1. The ability to see the execution details of nested input/output analysis.
    1. The Ignore Null Field Values should default to not be checked.
      1. this should be defaulted to off
    1. The rollback should have the Rollback Child Processes box checked by default.

I have a word document with pics but I think it is too big to upload.  If you would like it please just ask.

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Enhancement Request

Employee
    Posted 01-19-2022 09:53

Hi Cathy,

The documentation you mention will be very helpful. If there are size or content concerns, feel free to open a support ticket and reference this community post. I will be sure to forward it along to the appropriate resources when reviewing this request.

Ask a Question ( product support ticket, third option down )

Matthew Kennedy