All Things Location

View Only
  • 1.  Purchase Power Account

Posted 10-13-2020 19:01
    I opened a Purchase Power Account through Ecomdash back in February. I have been using Ecomdash with a Stamps.com account for years. Ecomdash offered a free Pitney Bowes account so I thought I would check it out. It has been a complete NIGHTMARE. I wasn't able to make my first payment with the options they offered. They quickly put my account in collections and I have been going back and forth with them for months trying to figure out a way to pay the account. The initial credit was only $675. After trying various methods to pay the account, I finally got a payment to go through in June, but it wasn't posted by Pitney Bowes until August 10th. So now, after over $150 in fees my account is closed and they refuse to reduce any of the fees. The problem I have had from the very beginning, the reps that I talked to are all billing reps. None of them care about retaining a customer. I am hoping someone can help me get in contact with someone outside the billing department to talk about my account. As of today, they said that my account will not be reopened even though My account is in good standing. 

Thank you,

Tony

------------------------------
    Tony
    Lynnwood WA
    ------------------------------