Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Is Picklist available in Spectrum Spatial 2020.1 ?

Posted 06-23-2021 02:48
    Dear Community, 

Did we remove the picklist from the spectrum spatial 2020 version? I have created the table view with advance function with @ Param and gave permission in the spatial manager as well. But I am unable to add that table as a business map or the query. Am I doing wrong?

Guide me.

And also, I saw a community sometime back where users can change the query value after selecting the predefined query from the query table .. is that still an option in the latest version?  Or is there a predefined query facility with Spectrum Spatial with changeable values?

#SQL #Howto #NewVersion 
    ​​​​​

------------------------------
    Krishna Bejawada
    Advintek Pte. Ltd
    SINGAPORE

• 2.  RE: Is Picklist available in Spectrum Spatial 2020.1 ?

Posted 06-23-2021 23:38
    yes very interested in this my self as I can't seem to find it either.

Russell Ferguson
    Ararat Rural City Council
    Ararat VIC

• 3.  RE: Is Picklist available in Spectrum Spatial 2020.1 ?

Posted 06-30-2021 19:37
    Edited by Duri Bradshaw 06-30-2021 19:41
    Hi Krishna,

I may be understanding your question but if you want to add a custom query to a table in Spectrum Spatial 2020.1 you will need to:
    1. Create a query table using an @ parameter
    2. Add the base table to a map project (not the query)
    3. Go to the query tab for the business maps and assign the query to the table

It can be a bit hard to see the spot to assign the query sometimes but you should see a box next to the layer when you can select from available  queries, if you don't see a box try refreshing browser or clearing cache.

​Unfortunately I don't think you can change values for a query that has already been run, you would need to do the query again. I did write this up as a feature request on the ideas portal.

Duri Bradshaw
    Spatial IT Consultant
    Insight GIS