Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Find My Nearest Customisation

Posted 06-03-2021 03:54
    Hi all,

I'm trying to make a simple public-facing user-friendly 'Find My Nearest' map project in Spectrum Spatial 2019.1 and have removed almost all buttons and banners from the map.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to automatically have the 'Search Nearby' button already selected whenever clicking on a search address or map click.

E.g. The button in the attached image 1, will automatically be selected, so when clicking the map, it will show up like image 2.

I've been trying to use the branding CSS modifications and extensibility, but this sounds a bit out of the scope? Hoping one of you guns have done something similar before. 

Image 1
    Image 2

Cheers,

------------------------------
    Timothy Righetti
    Nillumbik Shire Council
    Greensborough VIC
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Find My Nearest Customisation
    Best Answer

Posted 06-04-2021 02:15
    For those interested, I've managed to find the solution by editing the brand.css.

It's a little bit dodgy but avoids getting involved with the html files of Spectrum Spatial.

Adding this code to the file had allowed the 'Search Nearby' Results to appear on map click/search and the 'Nearby Places' heading can be customized:

/* Shows the Find My Nearest Results */
    #informationPanel > div.nav-leftpanel > div > pb-nearest-search-categories {
    display: block;
    }

/* Hides the'Search Nearby' button */
    #nearestSearch_button > button {
    display: none;
    }

/* Alter the 'Nearby Places' heading */
    #FmnCategories > div.bg-info.col-xs-12.no-padding > h4 {
    visibility: hidden;

}
    #FmnCategories > div.bg-info.col-xs-12.no-padding > h4:after {
    visibility: visible;