Data Points

View Only

GeoTax.com, Calculating Accurate Tax Rates

• 1.  GeoTax.com, Calculating Accurate Tax Rates

Posted 11-15-2019 00:45

Recently, I was checking the price of a car and found few dealers in my state and in the neighboring state with different tax rates. I had a curiosity to know how they calculate the taxes, why do the rates differ, are these tax rates accurate, are they compliant with the tax regulations or not.

I researched online and found how important it is to calculate accurate taxes. This case study shows how Sovos Compliance is calculating the taxes accurately and quickly, and how it helped them grow their business and keep their customers happy using Geotax.com.

GeoTax.com can help you calculate taxes using a simple UI based interface. All I need to do is start typing the address and it can calculate the tax rates for me. Easy enough, right?

The home page looks like this:

This works for both General and Auto tax rates within the same UI. I can also do a multiple lookup if I have more than one address location to calculate the taxes for. If I plan to buy a specific type of a car, say Mercedes, it'll help me calculate the tax rate of a specific car using Make & Model feature.

The results are easy to read and also downloadable, which is very handy.

A recent survey shows that Geotax.com has an overall of 85% of net satisfaction (NSAT) score. Thanks to the team for making an awesome software.

We offer a free plan to test it out yourself. Me and my team will be happy to hear your feedback on how easy or difficult was it for you to use GeoTax.com. Feel free to ask any questions regarding this application and we'll get back to you with answers.

------------------------------
    Harpreet Singh Seehra
    Pitney Bowes Software India Pvt. Lt
    Noida, India
    ------------------------------