Automate

View Only
  • 1.  Winshuttle script running SAP T-Code MIGO-GI with (Excel data)

Posted 03-27-2023 06:05

Hi,

As I run  SAP T-code: MIGO_GI against a reservation through Winshuttle there s no possibilty to know which line (with the material number) I will be using since my databse is an excel file with material number and reservation number only. My workaround is to select a new item where I can put the material number manually, but with this workaourn my reservation stays unchanged.

Do you have a solution or another workaround for this solution?

Many thanks in advance!

If you need additional information, let me know.

Have a nice day,

Florin

------------------------------
    Florin Nicorici
    Knowledge Community Shared Account

• 2.  RE: Winshuttle script running SAP T-Code MIGO-GI with (Excel data)

Employee
    Posted 03-28-2023 10:20
    Edited by Sigrid Kok 03-28-2023 10:30

Hi Florin

This tcode is tough.  You have the ability to find a line with the binoculars, but it doesn't move the row to the top or consistent location.

I'd suggest running a Query on the reservation to pull the line numbers in.  Then you can use the line number on the bottom to position it.

Otherwise, I would try a BAPI.  This example (attached) is using a PO, but you can use reservation number.

Please look at the types of movements you can choose - I had mine hard coded in the script to "01", but you can choose what you need.  There is a screen shot of this in the Excel template.

HTH

Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: Winshuttle script running SAP T-Code MIGO-GI with (Excel data)

Posted 10-09-2023 04:50

Hi Sigrid,

I'm geeting error message while run the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE script , system shows error 'You have no authorization for posting in company code XXX', seems I can't post finance document. I can run MIGO in SAP directly without any issue.  Is there any security object required for Winshuttlt to invoke BAPI to post voucher?

Thanks,

Kitty

Kitty Xu
    Eli Lilly & Company

• 4.  RE: Winshuttle script running SAP T-Code MIGO-GI with (Excel data)

Posted 03-29-2023 02:19

hi Florin,

if you would know reservation item number then you can directly enter to item number box this way you will GI only one item at the time ,but you can be sure that script will not fail during moving within transaction. I use this option in my MIGO script

Radoslav Magal
    PPG Industries International, Inc. – Hong Kong Branch