Automate

View Only
  • 1.  VA02 Schedule Line Shipping Date confirmed quantity

Posted 12-14-2022 19:26

Hello,

I've been tasked with creating a winshuttle in VA02 to drill into a line on orders and update the shipping dates.  It mostly works 60%~80% of the time.  The dates work every time but the confirmed quantity on the final screen will sometime return a number of zero.  Even if steps are taken to ensure that the available quantity is adequate and the number showing isn't zero if the script is run it will turn to zero.  I've tried to record this in standard mode but receive errors due to screen errors.  It can successfully be recorded in Batch and GUI.  Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this issue?

------------------------------
    Scott Fouss
    Shared Services Analyst | Leprino Foods

• 2.  RE: VA02 Schedule Line Shipping Date confirmed quantity

Employee
    Posted 01-06-2023 10:24
    Hi Scott

Am not sure why the confirmed quantity is 0.  Is this something that SAP calculates?, as it does a ton of checks of inventory, desired delivery dates and potential ATP checks that sometimes factors in priority for customers, etc.?

If you're saying it's only zero when the script is run:
    • have you triple checked that you're not setting it to zero?  If you attach it here, I can review it, too.
    • What does it look like in debug mode?  As you are testing, is the inventory depleting and thus showing a correct value

For something like this, I would probably use a BAPI, as there can be multiple schedule lines for each order line item, and positioning can be tricky.  But if it's always just one schedule line, then Transaction may work.

IDK if I helped - just some random thoughts.

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 3.  RE: VA02 Schedule Line Shipping Date confirmed quantity

Posted 01-09-2023 05:25
    Hi Scott,

is there a SAP SCM system connected to your SAP ERP system which is processing a global ATP check? This system behavior can always lead to confirmed quantities = 0.

Next question: What about the available schedule line category in the schedule line item? Is the proper value set in course of the script processing?

Thank you

Dominik Lind | IT Consultant
    K+S Aktiengesellschaft