Automate

View Only
  • 1.  Tcode ABDLT - creating a new script

Posted 01-05-2023 08:31
    Hello,

Has anyone had experience with creating a script for tcode ABDLT.  I am very new to Winshuttle and when I recorded this script the only fields that pulled in were Company Code and Material number.   I tried to add manually but the expert tab was all grayed out.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Elaine

------------------------------
    Elaine Miller | Business Analyst
    Carpenter Technology | 4022385043

• 2.  RE: Tcode ABDLT - creating a new script

Employee
    Posted 01-06-2023 09:51
    Hi Elaine
    I can't find that tcode, but I do see it as a field name for asset value date.  Can you please share where you are finding this tcode, so that someone may recognize it? 
    Please advise.
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 3.  RE: Tcode ABDLT - creating a new script

Posted 01-06-2023 14:51
    I am also unable to find it in the menu.  I used tcode search_sap_menu and nothing appears.  Our consultant during our go-live had this tcode documented in our functional spec.  I would expect this tcode to be under Accounting/Financial Accounting/Fixed Assets/Posting/Transfer. 

We have about 200 FA from a nonSAP sister company that we want to transfer onto SAP.  I was able to create the master data for these assets using AS91 with no problem.  Now, I am trying to load the values using ABLDT, but the value fields are not pulling into the script.  My IT rep suggested to run the transaction script using SAP GUI mode verses standard.  I will give that a try.  If that doesn't work, i will trying to manually add the field.

• 4.  RE: Tcode ABDLT - creating a new script

Posted 01-09-2023 14:42
    I was able to get the legacy values to post in SAP using the SAP GUI mode.  However, posting date is 11-30-22 (period 5).  We need them to post with a date of 12-31-22 (period 6).  Our first depreciation run in SAP will be Jan 2023 (period 7 FY2023).  Does anyone know what is driving this posting date.   I have changed the Depreciation period in ABLDT from 6 to 7 but that had no change on when the asset posted.