Data360 Analyze

View Only
  • 1.  Count rows

Posted 01-13-2023 02:33
    I have the following problem:

Assume i have a table, the column of interest is (Type):     |Type| Column 2 | Column 3.....|
                                                                                                 admin      Value 1          Value 3
                                                                                                                   admin       Value 2         Value 4
                                                                                                                   UserB       Value 5         Value 6
    What i'm interested in is that, i want to neglect the two first rows that contains admin, i'm only interested in the admin rows if the count of those rows are bigger than 2.

As far as i know i cant import pandas into a transform row to use the count function.

So in general, if the count rows of type(admin) > 2 i want to process it, if its between 0 and 2, i dont want it, either filter it or remove it until it goes to my next node.

Best regards
    H

------------------------------
    Henrik B
    E.ON Sverige

• 2.  RE: Count rows

Posted 01-13-2023 08:47
    You can count the rows separately and bring them into the main dataset via a lookup. Then its just a case of filtering what you want.

Gerry Mullin
    Avalara Inc
    Seattle WA

• 3.  RE: Count rows

Posted 01-13-2023 08:49
      |   view attached
    @ Precisely - ​​I tried to upload an LNA here but I get told its not supported. Considering the forum perhaps we should allow LNA files? Uploading as a zip.

Gerry Mullin
    Avalara Inc
    Seattle WA

Attachment(s)