Automate

View Only
  • 1.  Author new script to execute BAPI

Posted 04-24-2023 22:27

Hello Experts,

I have been assigned a role and I am trying to figure out how do I execute a BAPI from Winshuttle Studio 12.1. I have been assigned Studio(Transaction Author).

I would like to create a script at this moment to execute the BAPI 'BAPI_PRODORD_GET_LIST' by passing input parameters, capture and download the results.

I have searched the forum and found that there are scripts for specific BAPIs but could not find any instructions as to how I can create a new transaction for a BAPI. Can someone please help me figure this out.

------------------------------
    Sreedhar Konduru
    Carrier Corporation
    NC

• 2.  RE: Author new script to execute BAPI

Posted 04-25-2023 08:13

Hi Sreedhar,
    I have linked a YouTube video from Precisely regarding how to automate via BAPI or RFM. In Studio you would click "FILE", "New" and then "Direct" to create a BAPI or RFM script. 

BAPI Overview

Vanessa Kutasi
    Foundation Admin./Application Analyst II
    Idexx Operations, Inc.
    USA

• 3.  RE: Author new script to execute BAPI

Employee
    Posted 04-25-2023 10:24

Thanks, Vanessa - that was part of my webinar on Direct.

Sreedhar - you can also sign up for the Precisely University and sign up for what we used to call Wuginars - education webinars.  Once you sign in you can see them here:  https://preciselyu.precisely.com/page/automate-studio-webinars
    The entire webinar is there
    It will walk through some examples and will walk you through some of the creation steps.
    There is also online training here https://preciselyu.precisely.com/path/studio-developers-and-runners and you will see an introductory training session called: 

Automate Studio - Studio Developers and Runners - Studio Direct

Hope that helps you Sreedhar.

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.