Data360 DQ+

View Only
  • 1.  Create Data Store Input with Business Assets from Govern

Posted 09-09-2021 07:35

Is it somehow possible to create a Data Store Input with Business Assets stored in Govern without a manual Excel download? I'd like to create a dashboard about the Business Glossary but can't seem to access that data.

• 2.  RE: Create Data Store Input with Business Assets from Govern

Employee
    Posted 09-09-2021 08:20

Hi Jan,

This is possible, though not directly through the Data Store definitions. The Business Assets can be utilized from Govern through APIs within a DQ+ Analysis ( then being output into a Data Store ).

Once the output exists within the Data Store, it may be reused as an input for another DQ+ Analyses.

Matthew Kennedy

• 3.  RE: Create Data Store Input with Business Assets from Govern

Posted 09-13-2021 00:53

Hey Matthew

Thanks for the information. I will give it a try.

Regards

Jan

• 4.  RE: Create Data Store Input with Business Assets from Govern

Posted 09-16-2021 04:48

Hey Matthew

Just a quick follow up: I've tried to extract the Business Assets with a DQ+ Analysis. However, I cannot seem to get it done. Whether I'm using the REST API Call or the Govern API Call I never get a response body nor any confirmation that the API call worked, although the connection to Govern is successful and the execution finishes without any errors (well, at least in the dev environment. Our test environment seems to be bugged and i always reveive a parsing error).

Is there some sort of guide on how to set this up?

Regards

Jan