Assure DQ

View Only
  • 1.  How to get control data of multiple runs within a given cycle.

Posted 04-16-2020 08:36

Within Infogix Assure, how do I extract multiple runs of a given summary control of a current cycle date?

• 2.  RE: How to get control data of multiple runs within a given cycle.

Employee
    Posted 04-16-2020 13:27

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

You can use a Scan Control Point with a Variable Cycle Range of X to Y (where X is the oldest run you want to capture and Y is the earliest run you want to capture).

For more information, see this article: https://support.infogix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046312834

• 3.  RE: How to get control data of multiple runs within a given cycle.

Posted 04-17-2020 05:11

I have a detail control that is collecting transaction information along with amount and a count field that runs multiple times a day.  I want to sum up all of the runs within the given cycle in another control and compare against another file to make sure that the amounts and counts match.  I am unable to do this with the scan that you recommended.

• 4.  RE: How to get control data of multiple runs within a given cycle.

Employee
    Posted 04-17-2020 11:26

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

If that's the case, then you'll need to capture Control Data through a Multiple Capture Control Point and then validate between that data and your file's data in the Validate Tab. Here's an article that has a brief outline on the process: https://support.infogix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046386134

• 5.  RE: How to get control data of multiple runs within a given cycle.

Posted 10-01-2020 11:07

Hi Ryan,  I was following this forum question and tried it out. Maybe I'm just setting it up incorrectly, but I'm not getting the results that I was expecting to see.

I have a CE, similar to Adam's, that contains 3 records, all using same cycle but diff runs. And everytime I run the CP that uses the "computed" setting, it is not summing up all the amounts from all the 3 runs under the same cycle.   

Here is a sample. I want to sum all of the amounts. Is this possible?  

20201001     run# 1   $700.00
    20201001     run# 2   $100.00 
    20201001     run# 3   $250.00