Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Would like a way to control Diagram views better

Posted 02-25-2022 08:03

The default arrangement on many diagrams is very randomized and illogical. It would be nice if Admins could set a default arrangement by asset type. Alternatively, if individual users could lock in their customized views that would also be good. It is frustrating to do a lot of rearrangement work and adding of hops, just to have everything reset when you go to a new page.

• 2.  RE: Would like a way to control Diagram views better

Posted 02-25-2022 08:36

<x-zendesk-user data-user-name="Justin Bovard">417678669453</x-zendesk-user>

I 110% agree, you are talking about getting into personalization which in my view is one of the key aspects for any user to be able to embrace any product. We are building out a new FinTech portal (Alpha by StateStreet), Data3Sixty is our governance component so I would like to be very engaged in how we can personalize the experience. Personalized layouts for lineage, default views, weighted search (based on history and similar resource historical search) and in my case personalized workspaces are critical to customer embracement of the platform.

• 3.  RE: Would like a way to control Diagram views better

Employee
    Posted 02-25-2022 08:46

Justin and Patrick,

An enhancement has been opened to review this request ( Reference : GOV-17281 )

Matthew Kennedy