MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Mapinfo Label issue in PDF

Posted 05-31-2019 06:40
    Hi, I don't know if anyone else has this issue but frequently when I'm printing layouts to pdf many of the labels are cut off, the only way around it so far is to go to each affected lablel in a layout, double click on it, flip it from right to left and then back again and reprint, after this it works fine...until the next map. 

Mapinfo

Acrobat
    9DHlFlJeRTOWemYeQk59_Acrobat1.JPG

------------------------------
    Mike Hemming
    NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS
    Pontypool

• 2.  RE: Mapinfo Label issue in PDF

Posted 05-31-2019 12:34
    Hi Mike,
    What version of Pro are you using? What Printing preferences are you using (Output Preferences > Printing tab)? If possible could you attached this data and wor so I can try and reproduce it?

Thank you.

Michele Buselli
    PITNEY BOWES SOFTWARE, INC

• 3.  RE: Mapinfo Label issue in PDF

Posted 06-05-2019 04:11
    Hi Michelle, using the following if it helps, with Mapinfo 17.0 and adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

Mike Hemming
    NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS
    Pontypool

• 4.  RE: Mapinfo Label issue in PDF

Posted 06-05-2019 11:14
    Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the info. Does this happen when you print to the Microsoft PDF printer?

I can't reproduce the problem you're seeing based on what you've provided so far. Can you package up your data and attach here or send to me directly? (You can use the Workspace Packager tool to copy all the data into a folder and zip the contents of the folder). 

Thanks,
    Michele

Michele Buselli
    PITNEY BOWES SOFTWARE, INC

• 5.  RE: Mapinfo Label issue in PDF

Employee
    Posted 06-02-2019 19:02
    Hi Mike,

If you haven't already done so, I would suggest that you contact technical support to open a case and include a copy of your data along with further details such as versioning of MapInfo Pro along with the Print settings as Michelle suggested above me.

If you would prefer, I can open a case on your behalf. Please let me know if that is the case. Otherwise, the technical support team can be contacted via the following channels:

Email: software.support@pb.com
    Phone (UK): +44 800 840 0001
    Online: pitneybowes.com/softwaresupport

Dave Kuo
    Pitney Bowes Australia Pty Ltd
    Australia