MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Street Pro Display

Posted 07-09-2020 08:58
    Hi there, 

I am working with Mapinfo Street Pro display and I found out the product is not suited to perform network analysis because is full off subnets, pretty much the whole file. 

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks 

------------------------------
    Nicolas Labombarda
    IMAGENES GEOGRAFICAS SA DE CV
    Guadalajara JAL

• 2.  RE: Street Pro Display

Employee
    Posted 07-10-2020 08:40
    Edited by Daniel Edwards 07-10-2020 08:41
    Hi Nicolas,

Could you tell me which country you are looking at?  We don't recommend using StreetPro Display to create networks in routing software as it doesn't contain the full set of routing attributes and the streets are optimised for cartographic visualisation using techniques such as chaining.  We do offer pre-built Routefinder Networks for many countries so may be able to save you the effort of building your own network.  We also have a StreetPro Navigation Premium Product which contains the navigation attributes needed to create a routing network should a customer not be utilising MapInfo Routefinder software or our Spectrum Enterprise Routing software.  

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions

Kind Regards

Daniel Edwards
    Product Manager 
    Precisely (Formally Pitney Bowes Software)
    READING

• 3.  RE: Street Pro Display

Posted 07-10-2020 11:39
    Edited by Nicolas Labombarda 07-10-2020 11:49
    Hi Daniel, thanks for your orientation.

We are working in Bolivia, we didn´t have thouse high-end street products, that is why we got the Display level.

The client doesn´t need navigation attributes since their assets are sales people on foot, but still they would like to perform some simple calculation on a fully open network. It is possible to get rid of thouse subnets or upgrade the StreetPro for that country?

Regards

Nicolas Labombarda
    IMAGENES GEOGRAFICAS SA DE CV
    Guadalajara JAL