Data360 Analyze

View Only
  • 1.  Latest version <> v3.8.4 but v3.9.2 ???

Posted 05-18-2022 05:01

Dear all,

On the regular download page, Data360 Analyze v3.8.4 is the latest version available for download.

But according to the Help file, v3.9.2 is the latest version!

(and in-between, there were also v3.9.0 and v3.9.1).

Where can I get a hold of the latest (and greatest) version and why weren't versions > v3.8.4 not available on the download page?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards from The Netherlands

Bart Roeleveld

Coney Solutions.

• 2.  RE: Latest version <> v3.8.4 but v3.9.2 ???

Employee
    Posted 05-18-2022 06:06

Hi Bart,

I'm assuming you are referring to the information on this site.

The Preview site hosts the documentation that is applicable to the latest release that has been promoted to the site by the Engineering team. It does not necessarily align the latest Generally Available version of the product as it is intended to preview the functionality that will be available in the next GA release. The v.3.9.x releases are not being released externally so you already have access to the latest available GA version.

It is useful as the documentation can include updates to the existing Help information but also may refer to functionality that is not yet available in the released product. The definitive source of Help for the version of Data360 Analyze you are using is available to you via the information (i) button on the right side of the main menu bar.

• 3.  RE: Latest version <> v3.8.4 but v3.9.2 ???

Posted 05-31-2022 05:25

Thanks, Adrian!

------------------------------
    Bart Roeleveld
    Rabobank
    ------------------------------