Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Pre-filled values in Workflow Action Fields

Posted 10-13-2021 07:04

Hey all

I received some feedback from users in our company that use the Govern setup from an operational perspective. One critica feedback was being able to display pre-filled values in Workflow Action Fields.

Here is my Use Case:

I have established a Workflow Action, acting as an input form, and a Workflow that updates values based on that Workflow Action. Now, when a user takes action on a business term and selects the beforementioned Workflow Action, they are presented with the exact fields (Action Fields) as the Asset fields on a business term. They put in their desired changes and submit the form. Here, the users would like to have the asset field values displayed already, so that they know what current value is in a field before changing it.

Ideally, this could be done in Workflow Actions, in the Field Definition under Value Selection, where one could choose Asset Fields from a Dropdown of the term the Workflow Action has been started on.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Regards

Jan

• 2.  RE: Pre-filled values in Workflow Action Fields

Employee
    Posted 11-10-2021 08:07

Hi Jan,

As Mandy mentions within the following post :

https://support.infogix.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4408542486931-New-Workflow-Item-Notification-in-combination-with-a-Notification-area-on-the-homepage

The above is currently being reviewed with the aforementioned post.

Matthew Kennedy