Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  spectrumspatial.com

Posted 10-20-2017 12:34

Pushing the boundaries of a technology, has always been important to me. I think having worked in the Public Sector for 17 years, it always meant I had to look at ways in which I could utilise a solution much further than it was intended.

Having discussed custom templates with a number of Local Authority customers, i'm starting to see them pushing the boundaries of the SSA application. I've seen councils creating a Street Asset Fault reporting process, one local authority start building a Tree Preservation system and one provide SSA to school children to map safe walking routes to school.

So i wanted to share a link to a number of demonstration sites that we at PB have built. Note that its not all Public Sector, but i know you'll look at this and see new opportunities to enhance your organisations use of SSA.

https://spectrumspatial.com/web/landing/

Please feel free to share your examples... Innovation is not an idea, its what you do with it... happy customising guys...

Andy

• 2.  RE: spectrumspatial.com

Posted 10-22-2017 18:13

Is anyone else having a problem getting to the web site??

• 3.  RE: spectrumspatial.com

Posted 10-22-2017 18:49

Hi Jason, the link worked for me.

• 4.  RE: spectrumspatial.com

Posted 10-23-2017 07:09

Hi Jason,

Did the link work in the end?

Regards

Andy

• 5.  RE: spectrumspatial.com

Posted 10-23-2017 18:11
    Yes it did, it was just our IT trying a new Level of Service called “we don’t support that” Cheers, Jason Hemingway Coordinator Asset Management & GIS Cassowary Coast Regional Council P: (07) 4030 2227 Please think sustainably and not print this email unless necessary.

• 6.  RE: spectrumspatial.com

Posted 10-27-2017 09:45

At Southwark I’ve used the custom templates in several ways. One is with our LLPG points where the user can click on an LLPG map point and be returned information in a neat fashion. But they can also fire up an email to the LLPG manager which automatically includes the UPRN.

I’ve also integrated Goggle Street View.

LLPG_custom_template_Swk1LLPG_custom_template_Swk2

• 7.  RE: spectrumspatial.com

Posted 10-27-2017 10:54

How were the Previous and Next buttons created in the In the Phileas Fogg layer?