Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  SSA results from Spectrum Service??

Posted 01-01-2020 19:16
    Hi there,

I've been able to create a service using Spectrum's Enterprise Designer.  

Is it possible to display information from a Spectrum Service's JSON result in the SSA Info panel based on a click on the map as the location coords?

See (Spectrum Platform Community post):- 

https://community.pitneybowes.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=91bf5ee5-47d2-4bde-a326-05519fa3c458&CommunityKey=fe61c3e3-4149-4d8e-99da-8f218d24dc1b&tab=digestviewer#bm91bf5ee5-47d2-4bde-a326-05519fa3c458

------------------------------
    Regards

Tim Warfe
    GIS Officer
    MOORABOOL SHIRE COUNCIL

• 2.  RE: SSA results from Spectrum Service??

Posted 01-02-2020 11:59
    ​Tim,
    Since this is your own custom service, there has to a way to call your custom service and to display its results appropriately.  I believe that this would require extensibility enhancement. I don't believe there are any custom template extensions that would allow this.

Eric Blasenheim
    Spectrum Spatial Technical Product Manager
    Troy, NY

• 3.  RE: SSA results from Spectrum Service??

Posted 01-03-2020 05:47
    Hello @Tim Warfe 

Do you mean to show the Spectrum Data Flow results into the Info Panel without using a custom template that invokes a Spectrum Data Flow for map information?​​ 

An example of invoking a Spectrum Data flow using a custom template, linked to the layer/table, after clicking on the map the custom template invokes the DF in post rest, shows the data results and adds the geojson layer sample is showed in my post Here

If you don't want to use the map information custom template linked to the layer you need an extension component as Eric wrote you. Let me know it we'll prepare a sample for you.

thanks, and happy new year
    Monica

Monica Di Martino
    EMEA LI/GIS Presales Engineer
    Pitney Bowes