Other Software and Data

View Only
  • 1.  Editing Knowledge Communities profile

Posted 12-21-2018 05:56
    Does anyone know how to edit the first line in the profile. I need to change GIS Officer, Southwark Council to GIS Manager, Southwark Council, but I can not see how to do this.

I notice there is an edit function but that doesn't provide the opportunity to edit the line GIS Officer, Southwark Council...
    SwkProfileEdit
    Note that I am not asking for help on editing my message signature, that's all in order.

------------------------------
    Stuart Carter
    Corporate GIS Manager
    Southwark Council
    London

• 2.  RE: Editing Knowledge Communities profile

Community Manager
    Posted 12-24-2018 08:43
    Hi Stuart,

I've moved this question to our "Other" community, since it doesn't have to do with Spectrum Spatial. In the future, if you have questions related directly to the Knowledge Communities website, you can email kcmoderator@pb.com, or you can post on the new blog entry that was made for site feedback, which can be found here: https://community.pitneybowes.com/blogs/sydney-lawton/2018/12/20/knowledge-communities-feedback-welcome

As to your question - that title is synced with our back-end system, and not everything is editable from the site's front-end (at this moment, no changes will stick on the site as the back-end system currently overwrites the front-end every 30 minutes; we're working on this) so for now, changes like this will need to be sent to that same kcmoderator@pb.com email address, or, you can contact Client Services to update your contact details. See this page here for how to contact Client Services for your area: https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/contact-dcs.html

I hope you're enjoying the new site, and please reach out if you have more questions - I'll always help in any way I can :)

Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager