Community Announcements and Information

View Only
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Login Issues Nov. 29

Community Manager
    Posted 11-29-2018 16:12
    No replies, thread closed.
    Greetings Community Members,

I am aware of login issues to the Community that some members are experiencing. Currently there are two distinct issues:

1. At around 11:30am ET today, our vendor made a change to some code that caused our sign in process to get stuck in a loop. If you were already signed in to the site before that time, you would remain logged in without issue. However, attempting to sign in after that time would result in an inability to log in. Our vendor has confirmed that a fix for this issue is to roll out at 5pm ET today, so you should be able to log in soon.

2. The second login issue is around our own backend system. Some localities are having trouble with logging in. You may have attempted to log in prior to today and noticed a similar "loop" of signing in but not being able to. This issue is being addressed this weekend. I thank you for your patience as we fix this issue, and you should be able to log in successfully if you are in one of the affected locations starting next week.

I apologize for any inconvenience these login issues have caused, and thank you for your continued patience as we work out the Beta issues with our new site.

Please feel free to contact me at kcmoderator@pb.com if you are still unable to login after Monday, December 3rd.

Thank you again.

------------------------------
    Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager
    ------------------------------