Community Announcements and Information

View Only

September Community Update

• 1.  September Community Update

Community Manager
    Posted 09-20-2019 13:29

Greetings all,

The seasons are beginning to change, and here in my hometown that means the leaves are starting to turn colors, and the apple cider is beginning to flow freely. Unfortunately, I can't give you apple cider through the site, but, I can share some changes that have happened around the Knowledge Communities.

First, we've had a few design changes. Most of this you'll notice on the Home page layout to help you see the most important information in one place. There's also a lot of changes for visitors who aren't logged in - we've made it easier than ever for you to see that you can join us here in the communities to get news and expert answers for the subjects that matter to you. If you're not already a community member, you're missing out! We'd love to have you, so jump on in.

Next, several software products will be having major version releases in the coming months. Look for community-exclusive sneak peeks before the new versions launch, and be sure you are a member of the communities for your products so you can ask your peers (and us) about any new functions you're curious about.

Finally, I am in the midst of working out a new set of rewards for all of you - new badges are being spotted on some profiles, and you may even get the opportunity to rack up some swag. Keep an eye out for more details in the next monthly Community update.

If you have an idea for a badge or reward, be sure to send me a message, or you can email kcmoderator@pb.com to let me and the moderators know. You might even earn a badge just for suggesting an idea ;)

Thanks for reading, and see you all in the discussions!

------------------------------
    Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager
    ------------------------------