Community Announcements and Information

View Only
  • 1.  October Community Update

Community Manager
    Posted 10-22-2019 12:09
    Greetings all,

It's October! My favorite time of the year - Halloween is fast-approaching, which means tricks or treats for everyone. Here in the Knowledge Communities, I promise the tricks will be just as good as the treats.

For example, did you know a trick on the Communities is to set up your email preferences for a Consolidated Daily Digest? One email with all your favorite community information is much sweeter than a bunch of emails all separated, don't you think? Head on over to the FAQ Community to see the steps on how to make your inbox a little less scary.

So we have a trick, but what about the treat? Well, there's a new badge out there for you to collect. You can earn this badge by having your response marked as a "best answer" to a thread. If you know a way for someone on the community to achieve their goal, offer an answer and you may earn this brand new badge. If you ask a question, don't forget to come back and mark the best answer once someone helps you out. The steps for marking best answers can be found here in this FAQ post.

And as always, I love to hear your questions and opinions here in the Knowledge Communities. Head over to the community for your interests and let the teams know what you want to see here on the site. We can't wait to hear from you!

------------------------------
    Sydney Lawton
    Community Manager
    ------------------------------