Confirm

Expand all | Collapse all

Street Manager Immediate Auto-Grants

• 1.  Street Manager Immediate Auto-Grants

Posted 08-06-2020 07:58
    As part of the work we are doing to keep Street Manager and Confirm more in sync we need to look at the issue with Immediate works permits that are not granted or deemed before the works stop.

Street Manager sets these to "Granted (auto)" and doesn't allow a Grant.  Confirm currently shows these as "Expired" but still allows you to log a grant, which will then result in an error.

Would people prefer us to update the status of these works to Granted (even know there is no Grant transaction) or should we leave the status as Expired and continue to allow people to log Grants even though these will give an error?

------------------------------
    John Gomersall

• 2.  RE: Street Manager Immediate Auto-Grants

Posted 08-10-2020 09:47
    OK, in the absence of any feedback we'll leave things as they are.

John Gomersall

• 3.  RE: Street Manager Immediate Auto-Grants

Posted 08-25-2020 07:34
    Hi John

I still haven't figured-out how to get new activity notifications from the various PB threads, so unless I login, I miss these.

We'd go with importing the auto-grants from SM with some sort of indicator that's where they came from.  We only grant them historically to avoid deems on our KPIs, so would save us the effort (and the errors)

Mick

Mick Bird
    Business Analyst / Consultant
    London Borough Of Haringey
    London

• 4.  RE: Street Manager Immediate Auto-Grants

Posted 09-14-2020 11:40
    Hi,

I think it will be easier for the street works users is these permits were given the Granted status.

Kind regards,

Helene

Helene Scotti
    London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
    LONDON