Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

Posted 10-30-2020 04:16
    Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

• 2.  RE: Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

Posted 10-30-2020 04:17

Or any system field for an asset, since they all seem like reasonable columns for a table that is listing out all the assets for an asset type.

• 3.  RE: Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

Employee
    Posted 10-30-2020 06:57

Hi Patrick,

The system fields are currently located in the System Properties category on the asset detail page.   Is there a reason you need to see them in a column, or is that just something you expected to be able to do?  Let me know the business case, that will be helpful input.  

Thanks,

Mandy

• 4.  RE: Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

Posted 01-22-2021 09:06

I thought i responded to this, I just saw it now still open apologies.

This was just something I expected I would be able to do. Columns are a nice way to visualise the data for an asset, regardless if its a system property or not.

• 5.  RE: Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

Posted 14 days ago
    Did anything ever happen with this? I need to be able to see system fields like Date Created, Created By etc in exports of Assets to excel but it doesn't seem to be possible.

------------------------------
    Peter Carroll
    Knowledge Community Shared Account

• 6.  RE: Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

Posted 11 days ago
    I would also like the ability to make system fields "listable".  I am currently maintaining a second manual field to be able to display this information in a list.

Georgia Churilla
    Income Research & Management
    Boston MA

• 7.  RE: Why can we not show the Last modified system field as a table column?

Posted 11 days ago
    I agree.  I have had to create new fields to hold this information.

Gail Sinclair
    Hargreaves Lansdown PLC