------------------------------
    Gregory Martin
    Director, IT (Primary)
    Keywell
    SOUTHFIELD MI

• 2.  RE: Mimix HA Community

Posted 04-14-2021 11:02
    I have not seen one, but would be interested in joining one if it existed/was created.

Neil Clark
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Clear Technologies, Inc
    ADDISON TX

• 3.  RE: Mimix HA Community

Posted 04-19-2021 11:08
    Same here. Is there a way for users to create specific communities?

Katharina Karner
    Systems Engineer
    Pheron Technologies Group GmbH
    FRANKFURT AM MAIN

• 4.  RE: Mimix HA Community

Posted 05-24-2021 15:31
    If Precisely cannot even answer this question what possible benefit is there to creating such a group on Precisely as opposed to such a group on LinkedIn like https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3686574/
    I may not have worded this question right so as not to appear negative but I'm starting to wonder if there is such a benefit to using the Precisely Communities as opposed to communities from some other source.

Rob Berendt
    Senior Systems Analyst
    DEKKO GROUP
    GARRETT IN

• 5.  RE: Mimix HA Community

Posted 05-25-2021 02:26
    Hi

Maybe I should chime in so that you don't think no one from Precisely is reading your post :-)

The Knowledge Communities were brought into Precisely from the Pitney Bowes Software & Data side. This also means that most of, if not all, the communities are for the products and solutions from that side of the business.

I'm not sure if it has been discussed to create communities for MIMIX HA and other products from the Syncsort side of the business.

Personally, I don't think one type of community rules out another. I guess it all comes down to the usage. But that's just my personal view.

Peter Horsbøll Møller
    Principal Presales Consultant | Distinguished Engineer
    Precisely | Trust in Data

• 6.  RE: Mimix HA Community

Posted 05-25-2021 09:57
    Hello,

One of the things that I miss most from the Vision/Syncsort site is the extensive knowledge base that had been built.  I often visited the site to look up answers to questions that I had and would rarely have to open a case because my answers were found using the knowledge base search engine.  If this is still available today, please point me in the right direction as I haven't been able to find anything like that on this site.

Kind Regards,

Gary Rathburn
    IT Infrastructure Mgr – Technology Leader Americas
    Pentair Inc
    ASHLAND OH

• 7.  RE: Mimix HA Community

Posted 05-25-2021 10:09
    My understanding is that the Mimix Knowledgebase as well as other areas of the Mimix support website are in the process of being 'moved' from the old Syncsort website to a new Precisely website.  I'm with you, I sorely miss this Knowledgebase, and have used it frequently in the past rather than open up a case.  It has also helped in the past when I want to do something like change the IP addresses that Mimix uses for communication and don't remember the exact steps.  Having the ability to look up a knowledgebase article that lays out the steps in the correct order is a great help.
    I have heard the date of 'early June' as to when the new Precisely Mimix support site will become available.  However, I have not seen any published notice or official announcement of this. Also, no explanation of why the old site could not have remained available while it was transitioning to the new site.

Neil Clark
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Clear Technologies, Inc
    ADDISON TX