Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  strange thematic behaviour

Posted 11-03-2021 06:36

HI,

I have a table that I am updating via a workflow.  The table opens and behaves perfectly inside Pro v19 and v21.  It is packed.

I have fully upgraded and patched both Spectrum platform and analyst.

When I add this layer to a map in Spectrum and create a thematic I get the following:

The table has 500 records. In the column called Division_OK there are 4 false records and 496 true records.  The thematic layer seems to completely ignore the 4 false records in the legend.  However, on the map it colours the 4 false points as blue squares and colours the 496 true points as red stars - I've no idea where the red star style comes from as the default MapInfo style is red circles in the table.

If I do the thematic in Spatial manager as a layer style it finds the correct numbers and styles but Spectrum just shows the layer as whites stars on the map but the correct legend.

I have cleared the cache and re-added the table and layer but get the same result.  Any ideas?

Nick

------------------------------
    Nick Hall
    Mapchester LTD
    Manchester

• 2.  RE: strange thematic behaviour

Employee
    Posted 11-03-2021 14:14
    Edited by Madhura S 11-03-2021 14:14
    Hi Nick,

If you think data is not a problem, I think you should raise a ticket, and if possible share the data or data sample so the issue can be reproduced.

Madhura S
    Precisely Software Inc.
    VOORHEES NJ