Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Share your SSA with the community? - Spectrum Spatial Analyst 2020.1

Posted 06-04-2021 10:27
    Hello community,

In Kirklees Council we're planning the next Spectrum Spatial Analyst upgrade to version 2020.1 (currently in 2018.2). I wanted to ask to Developers/Software Architects and to the whole community if you have SSA MapProjects with v2020.1 that can be shared publicly? If so, would you like to share the links with the rest of the community?

I am sure seeing other's work could be an enriching exercise for everyone, and would allow those who are still in previous versions -like us- getting a good taste of how the latest version looks like, at least in the end-user side. This would be very helpful on planning the upgrade.

To get this started with, I share the main access link to our SSA (v2018.2), which is this one:
    https://mapping.kirklees.gov.uk/connect/analyst/mobile/#/main

Kind regards,

------------------------------
    Miquel Roy Sunyer
    Kirklees Council
    HUDDERSFIELD

• 2.  RE: Share your SSA with the community? - Spectrum Spatial Analyst 2020.1

Posted 06-08-2021 08:32
    Hi Miquel

Great request, we have done some work with 2020.1, however the sites are pretty basic. We have a dedicated site which relates to our Discover Communities offering which has a number of use cases and (Spectrum Spatial) public online mapping applications. The rub here is that they aren't on 2020.1 (yet). You can view these sites at www.discovercommunities.com.au.

Hope they help

Rob Rowell
    Insight GIS
    Hobart TAS

• 3.  RE: Share your SSA with the community? - Spectrum Spatial Analyst 2020.1

Posted 06-11-2021 08:19
    Hi Rob,

That's brilliant, thanks for sharing this with the community. The customisation work in those maps is really impressive.

I hope other teams will share their products here!

Kind regards,

Miquel Roy Sunyer
    Kirklees Council