Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Command Line Utility - Limrepo not exporting infotemplate selections

Posted 08-12-2020 03:31
    Edited by Timothy Righetti 08-12-2020 03:32
    Hi,

When migrating changes from our Test to Production SSA Server using the Command Line Utility (Limrepo etc), I'm finding that the infotemplate assignments under the Business Maps section aren't coming across and have to be manually assigned on Prod every time, E.g. All new layers templates will always show up as 'DEFAULT' on prod (and the default templates are also not assigned) despite being selected on the TEST server

This can become very time consuming and it would make life much easier if the migration would replicate the Test setup each time. Am I possibly doing something wrong here? 

My command is the following and includes all Project/Analyst/Data directories:

limrepo import --acl true --s 

The following InfoTemplate directories are copied across to the server using xcopy.
    • infotemplates
    • templatecomponents
    • featureEditTemplates

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and save me hours! 

Cheers!

------------------------------
    Timothy Righetti
    Senior Spatial IT Business Analyst
    Nillumbik Shire Council
    Greensborough VIC

• 2.  RE: Command Line Utility - Limrepo not exporting infotemplate selections
    Best Answer

Posted 08-13-2020 19:19
    Hi Timothy,

I think you need to also copy the CalloutInfoTemplateDefinitions.xml and FeatureEditTemplateDefinitions.xml from /customerconfigurations/analyst

I actually replicate the entire /customerconfigurations/analyst folder which is possibly overkill but has been working so far, the only thing you need to be careful of is that this also replicates your lucene search index so you may want to make sure this is either regularly updated on DEV or update in PROD after you replicate.

Duri Bradshaw
    Spatial IT Consultant
    Insight GIS

• 3.  RE: Command Line Utility - Limrepo not exporting infotemplate selections

Posted 08-16-2020 22:28
    Thanks again Duri! Just what I was missing!

Regards,

Timothy Righetti
    Senior Spatial IT Business Analyst
    Nillumbik Shire Council
    Greensborough VIC